$300 added cash, ($200 Open /$100 AMS)
Maple Hill one year membership added to first place prize package for AM1
Online registration is available below and will close on July 10, 2015. Please register before then to insure you get a player’s pack. (As an incentive to sign up early, and instead of offering hole sponsorship, we are going to allow all ladies registering for the Devens Women’s Open to select their starting tee box on a first-come-first-served basis. Better yet…..sign up with 3 of your friends and set up your own starting card!)
Devens Women’s Open
Sunday, August 2, 2015
Devens DGC – The Hill & The General, Devens, MA
PDGA C-Tier Tournament
TD: Ric Hamel
Two rounds of singles, stroke play, 72 golfers max
First Round on The Hill…second on The General
* $40 Pros
* $30 Advanced Masters, Intermediate Women, Recreational
* $2 Paypal fee if used
* $10 PDGA fee if not a current PDGA Member (must have PDGA#)
* Add $5 for day-of registration
As an incentive to register early players will be able to chose their starting tee box, on a first come/first served basis, at the time of registration. Please remember that we will be playing the first round on The Hill and running the tournament from The Hawk’s Nest when choosing.
Please note that parking will be very tight on tournament day as other businesses are open. Please do your best to not park directly in front of any businesses entryway. Parking across the street from Hawk’s Nest is available as well.
* All Pros are playing for a 1st place trophy & 100% cash payout within their division
* All Advanced and Intermediate AMs are playing for a 1st place trophy & 85% payout
* All Rec players are playing for a first place trophy
* We will be paying out based on the PDGA recommendations. Sponsors, prizes and added cash are growing. Stay tuned for changes!
* Tons of CTP prizes
Devens Pizza or another local sub/pizza shop will be taking orders during registration and will deliver during lunch. Greek Pizzeria style food. Cash only for lunch sales
* SpringHill Suites by Marriott Devens Common Center is 2 minutes away
* Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common is 2 minutes away
* Ayer Motor Inn is 3 minutes away
* If you can’t make it, let us know on or before end of the day on July 20th and you’ll get a full refund.
* After that date you will only receive 25% of your entry fee back.
* If you do not show on game day, you won’t get anything back or get a player pack (even if you send an email or call that morning). Thank you for sponsoring the tournament!
Contact Ric Hamel at 978.577.8021 (text or call) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org