Click on the appropriate link to register:
Currently Registered Teams
Luke Adolph / Pete Devious (Hole 13 Sponsor )
Ned Eisenberg / Jon Bon
Mat Ladroga / Anthony Cavalieri
Drew Smith / Justin Duncan
Taylor Maslowski / Ashley Toomey
Kelly Jenkins / Jared Reinke
Kathryn Gray / Sam Grinnell
Fallon Enman / Adam Abruzzi
Eleanor Anne / Sam Gaddes
Moe Ryan / Bud McGarry (Hole 17 Sponsor)
John Rodenhizer / Dean Onners (Hole 11 Sponsor)
Chris Pickering / Dave Mullet (Hole 12 Sponsor)
Erik Lindgren / Bob Penney
Stephen Banatoski / Billy Ross
Joshua St. Denis / Brian St. Denis (Hole Sponsor)
Avery Sartelle / Joe DeCarolis
Nick Erickson / Ryan Shevlin (Hole 14 Sponsor)
Dan McWilliams / Greg McWilliams
Brian Hagan / Joe Bettencourt (Hole Sponsor)
Richard Landry / Sam Sisco
Bob Tuttle / Jacob S. Fougere (owed)
David James / Donnie Phillips (Hole Sponsor)
Matt Alsfeld / Arthur Jasper
Gally Johnson /Bob Johnson
Bryan Lake / Kevin Lydon
Jamie Salamone / Nick Hill
Luke Sisco / Erik Zarazinski (owed)
Brandon Bowden / Ed Legenza (owed)
Don Tucker / Sean Coyne
Jacob Stout / Alan Gofberg
Cam Rose / Tony “2putts” Ruschioni (owed)
Anthony Frongillo / Rich Spinale
Matt Notkin / Jon Cattel (Hole Sponsor)
Nick Saraf / Matthew Kisil (Hole Sponsor)
Jason Wilson / Stewart Solomon (Hole Sponsor)
5th Annual Ice Cube Open Ice Bowl Guide Lines
Devens, MA (The Hill & The General)
Doubles Disc Golf Tournament
Saturday, February 21, 2015
TD – Ric Hamel
We will play 2 rounds of Best Disc Doubles. One round on “The Hill” & one round on “The General”. 72 Teams maximum, (36 on each course).
On-line registrations through PayPal, pay through the link below. Make sure you select the correct option. Please add team players names to the note. (Paypal fees included when you check out.)
Also must bring 4 items of food stuffs PER TEAM (canned or boxed) on the day of the tournament.
$60 for Pro Open,
$60 for Mixed (1 male, 1 female)
$50 for AM Division
$50 for REC Division
If there are enough folks interested in a Junior division let us know quickly
Check In will be from 7:30am to 8:30am
Players starting on “The General” – players meeting 8:45am, first round 9:00am
Players starting on “The Hill” – players meeting 9:15am, first round 9:30am
* All Pros are playing for a 1st or 2nd place trophy & nearly 100% cash payout within their division, (minus $10 per team registration direct to Loaves & Fishes)
* All Mixed are playing for a 1st or 2nd place trophy & nearly 50% cash payout within their division plus a player’s pack.
* All AMs are playing for a 1st or 2nd place trophy & funny money, plus a player’s pack
* All Rec and Junior players are playing for a 1st or 2nd place trophy, plus a player’s pack.
* We will be paying out based on the PDGA recommendations
* We are looking for hole sponsorship’s in the amount of $10.00. You get
to pick your starting hole.
* Hole sponsors will be eligible to win a very special CTP!
Donations of any size are appreciated to assist with the cost of trophies and various small expenses. Any help will make the payouts larger. CTP Prize donations are also welcome
* If you can’t make it, let us know before end of the day on January 10th and you’ll get a full refund.
* After that date you will only receive a 50% of your entry fee back.
* If you do not show on game day, you won’t get anything back or get a player pack (even if you send an email or call that morning). Thank you for sponsoring the tournament!